Thursday, March 27, 2008

More than meets the eye...


I am letting you all know right now that we will be doing the book club meeting at my house on April 19th unless it is not a good day for the majority, let me know. I want to get started on collecting things for the activity so, if you wouldn't mind, can you send me a photograph, preferably one that you absolutely love. You can send it to my email address which I think that you all should have. It can be a picture of you, your family, a tree, a rock, whatever you consider to be one of the best shots you have ever taken. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

2 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

that is a good day for me.

Deana said...

I just got an invitation in the mail for a friends baby shower on April 19th. So, sorry I won't be able to make it this time to the Book Bunch.
Deana